

We went to NO DOUBT tonight and met my No Doubter friend Liz there with her boyfriend. It's been a LONG time since I've seen them, so glad their on tour again. Last time they were on tour I was 11 weeks pregnant with Logan at a show. They were AWESOME as usual and my girl Gwen rocked! She was in the BEST shape I have ever seen! Totally skinny (almost too skinny) but totally RIPPED! He abs are unbelievable and little Zuma isn't even 1 year old yet. Gosh, talk about inspiration. Can't wait to go again this weekend with Ang and Brianna! It will be their first ND experience and I am afraid they will be "afraid" of Liz and I and our crazy rocking out, LOL!













1 comment:
LOL!! I totally remember you being a Gwen freak all the way back to high school!! Ha!! =) You are SO FUNNY!! =) Have fun Sunday!
Post a Comment