Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CIRCUS!

Yeah, we went to the Circus! It was a FUN experience and we started the night out with Logan's ice skating lessons, then went to dinner and while I was sitting there eating a piece of pizza.... my brain remembered that I had forgotten the tickets at home!!! The show was 30 minutes away from starting! Vic had to drive all the way home, get the tickets and come back and meet us in the front of the Honda Center entrance. Ya know, when you have kids and have sooo many things to think about, etc. it is very easy to forget something. I think probably everyday I must forget something when we leave the house. Please tell me I'm not the only one??

Good thing we did make our seats before the show started. The kids had a great time watching everything going on. They were even up dancing along with the clowns. Logan had a great time. Keep in mind age 4 is a good age to go but age 2... well maybe almost a good age to go. Age 3 would be better or maybe it's the fact that Kira was sick and about half way thru the show she could not stop being a little "worm" and getting up, getting down, wanting to sit here or there etc. She repeatedly begged to go home to her bed, poor baby. It was an exhausting night but a lot of fun! (Don't ask me why my paragraph above is underlined... I didn't do it)!







1 comment:

Lindz said...

You are not the only forgetful one!! =) Yeah, we went to the circus when Ayden was 2 & it was kinda hard. He did great during the 1st half and was a wiggle worm & had it during the 2nd half!! Looks like you guys had fun!