Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Little Sickies!



So I don't know what the heck is with this posting thing! I am trying to post the normal way I always do and it's being a pain in my butt! Grrrr! Anyhow, here's our little "SICK-O's" resting and sleeping. Logan's better and actually went back to school today but little Kira is still somewhat miserable, clingy and crying for Mommy, sensitive, clumsy, sad, coughy etc. but still sometimes her normal crazy self. I know I HATE being sick so I feel bad when they are sick. At least they both have been able to sleep thru the night so that is good. It's summer so NO one is suppose to be sick! :)

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Aww...poor things!! Hope they get better soon!! It's awful to see them sick, but kinda nice when they slow down for a minute, huh?? =)

Craig and Angela said...

It is horrible to see your little babies sick. I hate it.