
Our Christmas Eve nights always start out with matching pajamas! Every year I get the kids matching boy/girl pajamas! I love it, they look so cute! Although I've come to realize Logan is a big boy for these tight fitting pajamas. Next year I'll have to find something a little different or age appropriate for him. :)

Unfortunately I had to work all day on Christmas Eve! It was such a bummer because I knew I had sooo many things that needed to be done and I was jealous that Vic got to be home with the kids. He was such a good husband this day. He cleaned the house because we were having family over on Christmas Day. He also managed to put together the Gingerbread house with the kids. I think they did an excellent job! Sad I missed it but not that sad to have missed the mess!


Cookies and Milk laid out for Santa Claus or as the kids call him lately "SC" (they've watched the Santa Claus movie one too many times). They both helped me make chocolate chip cookies (the roll kind... it was already 9:30pm!) and write Santa a note. This is a tradition we've been doing every year. Logan adores it and loves the thought of Santa coming down the chimney, eating his goodies and then leaving all the presents!

Logan displaying Santa's goodies!

Then at 10:00pm on Christmas Eve I had to bake a Birthday cake for Logan. I could of bought one to make things easier on me but decided to just bake one. I got one of those Wilton giant cupcake pans and decorated it accordingly to what my soon to be FIVE yr old wanted. He ordered white cake with chocolate frosting and Transformers.... "Ta-Da"! I delivered!


The Tiborczszeghy house on Christmas Eve! LOTS of presents! LOTS! I think this year was the most presents ever!
1 comment:
Yes, I don't know if I will ever do gingerbread houses again! Great cake!
Post a Comment