Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hair Cuts!

So today's Hair cuts was a special occassion so I brought my camera. What special occassion you ask.... Kira's 2nd hair cut! She's only had ONE hair cut when she turned ONE year old! Her hair has gotten soooo long it started to look a little "worn" on the ends so I decided it was time for her to have a trim. My Mom's been bugging me for months but I've always dreamed of having a daughter with LONG hair so I just couldn't do it any earlier. Now I think her hair is long enough that a trim won't matter.

Since she is such a "girly girl" she had no problem going and getting her hair washed by the lady. She actually enjoyed it so much the hair lady even made a comment. I told her she was very girly and even only at almost 3 yrs old, she loves being pampered (mani-pedi's).

Kira gets to take her first "ride" in the car seat!


This was Logan's first time getting his hair washed at the hair place. Even though he's been coming her and getting his hair cut like every 2-3 wks since he was 9 months old! He is such a wimp when it comes to things like this. We had to talk him into doing it and I had to stand there and hold his hand. The only pictures I got were these and I was a mean Mom as I sat there cracking up laughing at him. He was NOT fond of this at all as you can tell!


The hair lady (Lynn) did Kira's hair in a side french braid. I too do this for Kira but not this fast nor this neat and tidy! WOW! Amazing! Then she curled the bottom of her hair.


Showing off her new hair cut and pretty hair! Very pretty and girly! The braid was perfect since Kira had her 1st dance recital this night.





Smiles for Mom!

1 comment:

Craig and Angela said...

I can not believe that is only the second time you have cut her hair!!! James is the same way as Logan getting his hair cut. I have to strap him into his high chair and he cries the whole time!