Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Lights!!!

Now this is a Brother & Sister moment if I've ever seen one! Here they are being so quite and watching a movie together as I cooked dinner. Isn't it so cute how cuddly they are... Kira lying on Logan's lap and Logan holding his sister?! I'll have to show them this picture when they are teenagers trying to "kill" each other!


For some reason they wanted to pose with the Christmas stockings and Santa's that are on our fireplace. Silly little kids!


We finally went to look at the Christmas lights around East Lake. We do this every year since it's right next to our house (even though last year we went after Christmas). The kids look all bundled up for snow yet it really wasn't even that cold out, LOL! It was the effect we wanted though!




I must say it was beautiful but we could totally see that it's a lot less spectacular than last year or the years before. I wondered why and Vic reminded me of the economy so I guess so???







After Christmas lights we decided to go get ice cream. They didn't really deserve ice cream because they were acting up earlier but Mom wanted some so that meant we were going! On the way there we past by Logan's preschool and he got to see his school with their Christmas lights on. He was so excited and Kira says, "Wow, it's AMAZING"! I've never heard her say that before so we started cracking up laughing because it sounded so cute! Then we went to Rite Aid and got Thrifty's ice cream. I haven't gotten ice cream there in soooo many years. My ice cream was just "ok" but the kids sure enjoyed it!


3 comments:

Lindz said...

WHAT??? Your ice cream was just ok?? Thrifty is my FAVE!! You must've gotten the "wrong" kind! =) The lights look really cute...you just gave me the idea that I think we will go to Eastlake this weekend to check out the lights and then get ice cream at Rite Aid!! =)

Lindz said...

P.S. Do Logan & Vic have matching sweatshirts?!?!!? How cute! =)

Craig and Angela said...

I know you are crazy! Thrifty is the best! I thought last year that Eastlake wasn't as good also! Maybe we have seen it too many times!