Thursday, December 3, 2009

Family Photos Just Because...

This November we finally had family photos done! TWICE too! I am always behind the camera capturing what I like or think looks good and finally I get to be in pictures with my family. First we had an "amateur" photographer do some for us. She's just now getting into this so she charged me practically chump change in exchange for ALL photos and I would edit and process them myself. Well disappointingly out of 200-something images taken I only ended up liking these that you see here. She said she mainly does weddings but from looking at her stuff I see NO WAY how that would be true. Anyhow, here's the bunch that I edited and that I do like.

Then we had our 2nd session in mid-November with an AWESOME professional photographer! (I'll drop the name later after my Christmas cards are out). We traveled all the way up to Oak Glen (Apple picking country) because that's what I had envisioned. Her photos came out FANTASTIC and I was soooo very pleased! Can't wait to share those.

Now after 2 family photo sessions this past month... according to Vic we are DONE doing that for life, LOL! Yeah right! Maybe again in another 2 yrs or so.





1 comment:

Lindz said...

Glad you finally got to be in some pics!! =) Can't wait to see your "other" pics!!