Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Look Back...

So I guess I am just looking back to two years ago. Kira's 2nd birthday is coming soon and I just can't believe it! What happened? Not that long ago I just had a 2 year old and a newborn. Unbelievable how fast they grow and how fast time flies! Here's a few pictures from her BIRTH-DAY 2007!

3 comments:

Lindz said...

How fun to look back!! She was a beautiful little newborn!! =) I think you're feeling extra sad since she is your last baby, huh?

Photography by Yvonne said...

I love pictures like this! They grow up way too fast!

Craig and Angela said...

I have been thinking the same thing! I can NOT beleive James is going ot be 2! Where did the time go?? It just gets worse as they get older! I agree with Linz you prob are more sad since it is the last kid!