I'm wondering if it's time for a new bed for Kira?! From the looks of it she seems like she is getting big for her crib. I don't think she really cares though because the girl sleeps so good every night from 6pm-7:30am! I even wake her up around 11pm before I go to bed to change her diaper and she could care less and just go back to sleep immediately. Before we had Kira we changed Logan out of the crib a few months before he turned 2 because we were going to need the crib for her. Now there is really no reason to change her into a bed yet except for the fact that I think she looks a bit crammed in there and it's a FUN step to get a bed. I look at it as, YEAH I get to go pick out a new bed and bedding for her! But then once it's done I am sure I'll be really sad to see the crib taken out especially because she is our last baby. :( We'll see!

2 comments:
How funny! She looks so comfy!
OK I would not do it until she is ready, you may think she is but OMG I wish I could wait longer with James. All the books I have read said wait till 3! Also since she loves her crib so much she may not be ready to give it up. That was/is James' problem. Unless she is 35" then it is unsafe!
Post a Comment