
My parents bought this Tinkerbell costume for Kira at Disneyland. They also got her the matching shoes and a Tinkerbell doll to go with it! She loved it and couldn't wait to try it on! Here she is modeling her new dress up clothes.
Opening birthday presents! Logan is addicted to presents and he actually couldn't wait to help Kira open her's.... he actually opened almost of them for her! All this "girly" stuff is so FUN to buy her! I LOVE it!
I bought her these Barbie high heel shoes because like I mentioned before that she is seriously ADDICTED to SHOES!!! I even catch her digging thru my closet to find high heels to wear around the house. She absolutely ADORED these and put them on immediately and didn't take them off the whole evening. Our little cutie walked around the house in her Tink costume and high heels! Seriously, such a GIRL!
I ordered this cake because I thought the colors just looked great and that it was totally "girly". It just happen to be a coincidence and all work out since my parents bought her all Tinkerbell stuff from Disneyland. I guess you could say we sorta had an "accidental" Tinkerbell themed birthday.

"Happy Birthday to You"... when I lit Kira's candle and we all started singing "Happy Birthday" to her she could hardly wait to blow out the candle. You can see Logan trying to stop her from blowing and she is also trying to move his hand out of the way.
Make a WISH!!!!
After dinner, after presents and after cake it was time to play with NEW toys! Kira got this Disney Princess music player and my Dad had an idea to start a Conga line! LOL! So here the 3 of them are walking around the house, hanging onto each other's backside and doing the Conga dance to the Disney Princess music! It was hilarious and they had tons of FUN! The whole day was a fun and memorable one!













No comments:
Post a Comment