Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Still Practicing!

Were still just "practicing" the toilet with Kira. I haven't actually completely started potty training. Last time I potty trained Logan I literally locked us up in the house for 4 days straight! I really want to get started with her because I know she is ready but for some reason I am a bit hesitant. Maybe because she is much younger? Logan was potty trained at 2 1/2 but I heard girls are easier and faster than boys so I should just try now!? I think I am just waiting until I have my long week off work and then we'll get started. We did M&M candies with Logan so I think I'll do the same with her since she is a candy nut! Wish me luck in the coming weeks! It would be GREAT to have her potty trained before Cabo!

3 comments:

Lindz said...

Good luck!! Potty training sucks and I can't imagine it with another kid around!! I'm gonna also try Zoe early since Ayden was so early, so I hope it works for Kira so you can give me some tips!! =)

Kristy said...

She'll do great! And if she's interested- take advantage of that! Lindsay waited until after Tyler was no long interested and then it was a long, hard road!
Good luck to you and Kira!!

Craig and Angela said...

Awe she looks like such a big girl on the potty and with her hair like that! Lucky you, start early!