So I got my new camera and have been SUPER excited to use it but also very nervous because it is SOOO much more complex than my other SLR camera. So many menus and functions etc. I sorta feel like I am back at the beginning. Anyhow, of course I need to play around with it and get familiar with it so here are my "models" Logan and Kira. I let them play in the backyard and have fun but they are so over me and my camera so if anyone else has a "model" for me than let me know! Your also probably wondering why so many pics of Kira and only ONE of Logan, LOL ...... he is just too busy playing, gets dirty and is just so "trained" for the camera that he does a lot of "fake" smiles.








Don't you just LOVE her cowboy (girl) boots?!?! :)













2 comments:
Cute boots!! Kira looks so cute!! =)
YES! I love the boots! That is what I was thinking before you even said that. They ares o stinkin cute!
Post a Comment