Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Angel


I had Kira's pics taken last week by a photographer we've worked with before. I just like her stuff even though she's so expensive but oh well. Anyhow, I haven't gotten my images yet but their so cute, can't wait to post them. It was an indoor studio session so different than what I'm used to. Logan got in a few too. Here's a current fav that I did of Kira. I got the idea to use a fan cuz of the photo shoot last week. Wait to you see this one image of Kira from the seesion... she SOOOOO looks like a baby SUPERMODEL that should be on the cover of "Cosmo Baby"! LOL! :) I can't wait to get it.

2 comments:

Lindz said...

What a cute pic. Her hair is getting SO LONG!!! =)

Kristy said...

Yes, her hair is SOOO long! I love it! She's so pretty. :)