Trying to play catch up with our Family blog.... We went to the Winter Wonderland at East Lake again this year. It was a last minute decision or at least a 2 day before decision. Wasn't sure if I was going to go since my Mom was out of the country and Vic always has to work on Friday nights. We ended up going anyways, me the kids and my poor Dad that already had to watch them by himself ALL day for 11 hours!!! We decided to knock out the things that we knew would have the longest lines. We did Santa which was a pretty short line as well as the Pony rides. Much smarter to plan out your time there!
The kids got to play in the snow, eat hot dogs, popcorn, cookies and hot chocolate as well!
They both once again LOVED the pony rides! This year they also had a petting zoo with tons of little animals.
Vic finally showed up toward the end to relieve my poor Dad from such a LONG day and night! The snow slides is the most FUN I think! Even I went on it again this year. Your never too old to have fun right? Why not be a kid if you can?!Hope to go again next year. Hopefully I'll plan it better and bring along some of our family and/or friends!













1 comment:
I want to go next year! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment