I did a few quick indoor images of the kids today. I really, really know why I LOVE photographing other little one's... they are or so easy compared to my two! They either just make it so difficult and/or make me loose my patience! They are like, "Mom, we'd rather be doing something else"! LOL! I posted more on my photography blog if you want to see... http://www.carrietphotography.blogspot.com/













3 comments:
SO CUTE, Carrie! I love indoor photos! And how funny that you shot some with Kira and a lollipop yesterday b/c I did the same with Ella and a lollipop!!
Kristy- I know! I had tons of left over Lollipops that I got for my photo sessions in December and whipped one out! Too bad it was peppermint.... she hated it! LOL! It was a "quickie" though, my kids would much rather be doing something else than participating for Mommy. LOL!
How funny that they are totally over the "phoography mom" thing!! Ha!!
Post a Comment