Monday, January 19, 2009

My Little Ballerina!

We have a little Ballerina! Kira started Dance class today. It's a ballet and tap combo class. OMG was it soooo CUTE! This is something I looked forward to so much even before I knew I was expecting a girl! I am so glad she gets to do fun things like this.

She was a little shy at first and wanted Mommy to come out on the floor with her. I sat there with her for a little bit and just encouraged her to go have fun. She eventually warmed up and participated in everything they were doing. She was so CUTE!

3 comments:

Lindz said...

OH MY GOSH!! That is so FREAKIN cute!! Seriously, she looks adorable! How fun for you...I can't wait to do that stuff with Zoe! Where did you do the classes??

Craig and Angela said...

Awe...I didn't know you were doing that! That is SO cute! Just wait for her first recital!

Unknown said...

Carrie, I found you on here through Lindsay's blog. Your family is beautiful! So fun to see how everyone's doing! Btw, your photography is AMAZING!!! I wish I was still back in Cali so you could do our pics!