So it's that busy birthday time of year again for our family! Logan just turned FOUR, Vic has his birthday next week and our little Kira is going to be TWO in less than 2wks! Where has the time gone?! I swear she was just a baby!
I wanted to post a few pics from last year. I can't believe how crazy and all out I went for her 1st birthday! From her attire, decorations, cakes etc! I was a NUT but it's only once that your little girl or guy turns ONE! This year we opted to not have a big 2nd birthday party for her. Instead we are just going to do Disneyland then having dinner and cake with family.
I wanted to post a few pics from last year. I can't believe how crazy and all out I went for her 1st birthday! From her attire, decorations, cakes etc! I was a NUT but it's only once that your little girl or guy turns ONE! This year we opted to not have a big 2nd birthday party for her. Instead we are just going to do Disneyland then having dinner and cake with family.
Here's her 2 outfits from her 1st birthday party
For those of you that were there.... remember how crazily messy she was with her birthday cake! Boy did she have FUN making a HUGE MESS! Gotta love it! What a big difference between her and Logan. He didn't want to even touch his 1st birthday cake!
Here she is on her actual 1st birthday! Vic went to work that night and Logan was sleeping so it was just Kira and I and her mini birthday cake and candle! Such great memories! I still can't believe she's going to be TWO!!! OMG!













3 comments:
What a little princess! She's such a doll! And yeah, I hear ya on the 'going all out for the first birthday!' I didn't know Kira and Ella's birthdays were only 2 days apart! And looking at Kira's pictures now...I can't believe Ella will be that big in a year from now (or bigger b/c she's a huge baby)! LOL!
Too cute!
I can't believe that she is going to be 2!! She looks like such a cute little princess at her last birthday! How fun!
I was wondering what you were doing for her b-day! We are going to do the same since we will have a newborn this year! Even we were thinking to go to D-land since James has never been!
Post a Comment