Sunday, June 28, 2009

BEACH Day!

Finally we had a BEACH day! It was cloudy in the morning but then got really nice. A few hours at the beach with little one's is all you need. The kids had a GREAT time and we adults did as well. My Dad even said we should do it every Sunday or every other. I totally agreed! We just woke up early and headed down there before it got to crazy and crowded there.

Kira just loved digging in the sand by the water's edge and every now and then she'd head back my way to where I was sitting. It was so funny because you could see her going in the wrong direction and then figuring it out on her own where I was. So different from last year! Their both getting at a great age for many things..... making things a bit "easier" on all of us.

One of my BIGGEST things I can't stand is a DIRTY child! Well not any dirty child, just mine! Kira LOVED rolling around in the sand and putting sand all over her body as if it were lotion! I could of "DIED" but I realized.... "What's the big deal, it's easy to brush off"!

Here they are covering themselves up with sand! I told them I would make them both like Mermaids (Merman for Logan), they LOVED it!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! It's been so stinkin hot that the beach is the only place to be right now!! Ahhh!!

Craig and Angela said...

We all need to go to the beach together! I am with you on the sand. I don't care if he does it, but I hate it getting everywhere. So glad my in laws live there and we can just go thrown him in the tub!