Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ice Skating!

Logan started his Ice Skating class this week! We signed him up for a 6wk class with kids age's 3-5 yrs old and they "learn" to ice skate in a fun way with playing games etc. He had a great time even though he fell quite a bit. The teachers were very nice and sooo helpful. He really did enjoy it so were so glad to have a fun and new activity to be involved in. BTW did I mention it's freezing in there? Only bummer thing is that it's during the summer which means were all dressed for hot weather then I have to pack a huge bag for all of us containing all the warm clothing for when we go inside the ice rink. Just another pain in the a** thing for MOM to do! Kira will start her Ice Skating class next month. That should be interesting especially because I am suppose to be out there on ice skates with her, LOL!


Here's the teacher helping Logan along. They were very good and very attentive to him especially since it was his first time setting foot on ICE!

Trying to get from one end to the other by himself. Didn't last very long til he landed on his butt but at least he tried, never cried, whined, complained or anything. He really enjoyed it and even laughs now about falling on his bum-bum.
Taking a rest.


And of course I had to get a picture of Kira since she was there the whole time. She saw Logan out on the ice and wanted to do the same thing and then I noticed her walking out onto the ice with her shoes on and of course what happened...... She slipped and fell right on her bum-bum. I was afraid she was gonna hit the back of her head on the ice but luckily she didn't. Can't wait to see her wearing her little skates next month. :)

1 comment:

Craig and Angela said...

Wow he looks like he is doing good! Ha, that is weird to be doing it in the middle of summer!