Father's Day 2009! Today was a nice and fun day. We, or shall I say I started out the day making coffee and breakfast for Daddy. We had a relaxing morning at home and then we each went to the gym. After Kira's nap we all went to my parents house for dinner. If you've ever been to my parent's "house" you know my Mom always has tons of people over for no reason. We celebrated Father's Day with my family, my parents, my brother, his "girl-friend", Vic's Dad and a few other family friends of my parents that we've know since we were kids. My Mom kept the dinner simple but her simple is definitely not simple! We had a yummy dinner with all kinds of stuff. It literally felt like we were eating at PF Chang's or something. After dinner we all went up to my parent's real house or shall I say property. Their pretty much all set to start building so hopefully pretty soon. It's so stange to go to a place that you normally went ALL the time and have it actually just GONE. The road still leads you there and you feel your home but there isn't anything there but the land. I look to the future as I am sure we all do and know it will be better. There will be a larger brand new place there to get familiar once again with and call "home".
After hanging out up there on the dirt we all went back to my parent's rental home. Everyone just talked and drank which led to everyone playing a game called "Left, Right, Center" and turned it into a drinking game. All in all it really was a fun night and I had a fun time laughing it up with my Mom! The poor kids didn't get to go to bed until 11pm!

Here's what Logan, Kira and I made for Vic for Father's Day. What better present than a homemade one with love from your little one's?!

Vic and the kids.... as you can see below Kira wasn't in the mood for picture taking or actually just didn't want to take a picture with her Daddy. How sad! But below she was happy to smile with Mommy. Oh well even though it was Father's Day she is still a "Mommy's Girl", LOL! :)

1 comment:
What a great present! I will have to copy that idea!
Post a Comment