Yeah! Today I went to get my nails done and Kira insisted on coming with me. For the last 2 weeks or so she's been letting me and actually wanting me to paint her finger and toe nails so I figured this would be a perfect opportunity for me to bring her and hope she would behave and not be scared. Before leaving I told her she could only come if she let the lady do her nails for her and didn't cry. We walked in hand in hand and she kept telling me that she wouldn't cry. She sat on my lap while I had my pedicure. She was so good and so behaved. She just carried on a little conversation with Mommy. She watched and commented on the lady doing my nails. This was a HUGE moment that I realized boys and girls really are SOOOO very different!!! There is no way I'd be able to take Logan (a BOY) at that age and expect him to sit there and not run all over the place tearing things up. I LOVED that she was so good and LOVED going with Mommy. After my pedicure was done the lady painted Kira's toe nails and then her finger nails. She did so good and just sat there not moving and just watching. This little mother/daughter outing we had today just made my day. I absolutely LOVE having a daughter (a mini-me) and am looking forward to all the things we can do together in the future! (These photos were taken with my cell phone camera)

Kira's nails are all done and painted very, very nicely! She's sitting here just waiting for them to dry.

The lady painting her toe nails. I was surprised because when I asked them to do it I thought since she's only 2 that they would just paint them and be done but she actually cut them a little bit, filed them a little bit, put bottom coat on, 2 coats of polish and then a top coat as well! Wow, so extravagant for a 2 yr old!!! :)

Showing her painted finger nails!


Actually SMILING for mommy in the car! She was such a good girl the whole time. I think she really enjoyed spending some FUN one on one time with Mommy. Can you tell I am so happy and proud?!
PS- This is Logan's carseat! She has 2 carseats that are PINK and GIRLY! Why am I telling you this.... LOL, I don't know!!! HA!
2 comments:
How fun! I can't wait to do that stuff with Zoe!! I love Kira's sandals...where did you get those???
That is so cute and such a fun mother daughter thing to do! It will be something you guys will do together for the rest of your lives! And you are SO right a boy would never be able to sit there like that!
Post a Comment