
I love this photo because it looks like Logan is painting her toenails! LOL! Oh yeah and here she is with her Gwen Stefani doll..... of course a daughter of mine needs to have a GWEN DOLL!!!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
French Braids!
One of the million reason's I really wanted a daughter was to be able to do her hair all different FUN ways. Today I decided to try and double French braid Kira's hair. LOOK! Isn't it totally CUTE?!?! She's been "trained" since she was a baby to let me do her hair (actually she had NO choice) and she is really GREAT at just sitting there and letting me do it. I LOVE that her hair is getting so long so there is so many more things to do with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















2 comments:
Her hair looks cute! You were smart to train her early! I doubt Zoe will be that easy...she is stubborn as can be!! =) And funny about the Gwen doll...of course your daughter has one!! =) LOL
That's such a cute dress! And yes, having a girl is SO fun, especially when it comes to their hair!!!
Post a Comment