
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
I LOVE my Kira!
Today I had a "touch-up" photo session which was really quick so I brought Kira along with me so that afterwards I could take a few photos of her. For once she was so willing and ready to go have her picture taken. I guess maybe she sort of felt "jealous" that I was photographing other little kids??? We had so much fun together today and it was so nice out! We literally just hung out in the "boonies" searching for flowers and rabbits. To my amazement she actually and purposely smiled for me and did things for me that she would never have done before like lay on the grass, sit on the fence post, stay still etc. My little baby is growing up! You can check out more of her "session" on my photography blog. Of course I have to post a TON because with any kid I can never decide! I always have too many favorites, LOL! Isn't she so CUTE?!?!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment