Friday, July 3, 2009

Smiling & Fun Hair!

I am so LOVING that Kira is actually smiling for me! After being completely ignored all the time by her and never giving me a smile I can proudly say that lately she's been "dishing" out the smiles for me. So HAPPY! Also, I'm LOVING doing her hair! She is so good and just sits there letting me do her hair. Here's the latest side french braid, LOL! Am I a nerd Mom for posting hair pics?!?

These are the SMILES I see everyday but now I actually get to show them. I LOVE her smile and her dimples! She is such a JOY and her latest thing that I am "struggling" with is that she wants to pick out her own clothes!!! Already?!? I pick an outfit and she doesn't like it, she wants to wear what she wants! She's been choosing her own shoes everday for a while now but here comes the outfits. Hopefully she'll choose cute one's otherwise I'll have to step in. LOL!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

There isn't anything not to love about that smile! It's SO cute and she's just a doll! I love the hair-do's!

Lindz said...

She is hamming it up for the camera!! =) And oh my...her hair is getting SO long all of a sudden!!!

Craig and Angela said...

You are so funny! Good side braid!