Sunday, May 24, 2009
1st Hair Cut by Mom (well maybe the 2nd or 3rd)
YEAH for a HAIR CUT finally! Logan's hair grows way too fast and I usually have to take him to get his hair cut every 3weeks or so. Finally he let Mommy cut his hair and I think I did a pretty good job! I guess after watching numerous times, I just figured it out and did it myself. I think the last time I ever cut his hair was when he was 9 months old and I don't think I did a very good job. So, YEAH to saving time and money doing it myself! (He has blue around his mouth from a lollipop)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Good job...he looks so big and handsome!! =) I started cutting Ayden's hair myself too! It is so much cheaper!! He loves it and I even give him a sucker afterwards!! =)
Post a Comment