Here's Logan's photos back from the Model Productions photo shoot! I think they turned out pretty good and of course I think he is a CUTIE! *WARNING* Multiple photos! LOL!
Wow! How time has gone by. It's unbelievable to think that we were married, pregnant x's 2 and now we are a family of FOUR! The months and years have just flown by. The kids are growing up way too fast. I try to capture each and every moment so I don't ever forget "how it was".
Brother and Sister
My goodness how different these two are! Boys love "boy" stuff and girls really love "girl" stuff! I definitely love having them close in age. They are at a perfect age to play together but that also means they now FIGHT together! I've now learned that whenever you buy, get or give something... make sure you get two of the same thing! Although they display love and affection to each other with hugs and kisses there is still the sibling rival. It's ok, it reminds me of Colin and I, ha!
Logan Michael
I must say Logan was the BEST and most unexpected Christmas gift we ever recieved! What an amazing personality this guy has! As well as one of the most sweetest, kindest and loving hearts around! It's unbelievable how excited and animated he gets about anything. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He just turned SIX on Christmas! He's now in Kindergarten at Travis Ranch. He just finished playing soccer for the 2nd yr and is now still in JuiJitsu. LOVE my guy!
Kira Alexis
Kira is the dream come true of a Mother wishing to have a little GIRL! She is such a joy to have in our lives. That face and smile just melts my heart. An unbelievable sleeper, sleeping thru the night since she was 7wks old! She is so "GIRLY" & I LOVE it! Now days she is totally into all the Disney Princess's, picking out her own clothes and shoes to look pretty, has to wear lip gloss or some sort of make-up daily and she's still VERY addicted to SHOES! How FUN is she?! I can't believe not that long ago she was our little baby and I could cuddle her in my arms. Now she's a busy preschooler and she just turned THREE the beginning of the year! She's now moved up to the older 3 & 4 yr olds in her Ballet/Tap combo dance class and I don't know if she quite has the dance skill in her but she enjoys it and her friends. She'll be starting Gymnastics in June so we'll see how she likes that. She's actually a bit bratty at times and "stuck-up" but that's ok, it's her Diva personality or something. We LOVE her though!
Vic and I started officially dating on June 29th, 1998. We were engaged September 2002 and our wedding day was on May 17th, 2003! I can't believe we have been married SEVEN years now and together for TWELVE years! I am so happy with life right now. I can not tell you how much it means to me to be close to my family while Logan and Kira are growing up (too fast). I am absolutely in heaven having a BOY & a GIRL! It is unbelievable how I love them both so differently but so much! It is the best thing to here "Mom, your so beautiful" from Logan and "Hi Mommy" from Kira. Just melts my heart! It's so wonderful that Vic and I work 3 days a week so we are able to spend days off together doing fun things with the kids. I wouldn't change my job (Ultrasound) for anything. I love what I do and love the fact that I only work part time and still get to be with my family so much. I couldn't imagine being a mom that works full time. Now I can share our daily lives by blogging with family & friends! I've also found a new passion in Photography in 2008. It's been a great adventure and I am loving doing this as well. You can check out my site called Carrie T. Photography.
2 comments:
He is getting good at this modeling stuff! Good luck Logan!!
Look at him...what a ham! That is so cute!
Post a Comment