Logan just goofing off before starting. Oh and having a snack too, LOL! 
Nicole, Kira and Colin filming from above
Logan's turn up on stage! Here he is holding the microphone and ready to sing his song. He loves this certain song from the movie The Polar Express so we told him it would be like American Idol and he could sing his song for everyone. A lot of the older kids did lipsyncing so I am pretty sure Logan was one of the only little one's that actually sang! (He looks a little nervous!)My little MODEL! We'll see how things go! :)





















3 comments:
I am so bummed we didn't see him! We were totally there and saw kids his age group!
That is SO cute!!!! Oh my gosh, that gave me the chills! I would've probably cried if I saw him singing. That's just so sweet. Ahhh...good job, Logan!
How cute! You should've videod the song! I've totally heard him sing that song before & its super cute! Good luck...hope he makes it! =)
Post a Comment