My little man tried out for a Model/Talent production last night! I took him there for FUN and when they asked what we were interested in him doing I said Modeling. They said how about Acting? I had never thought that but yes that makes sense... kids act too! So I had him memorize a line as well. He had to talk on a microphone up on stage in front of an audience, say his line, walk the cat walk and pose. I was so nevous for him I felt like I was going to PUKE, LOL! He surprisingly did a pretty good job... I thought he might "freeze" up but he didn't. At the end they said who made it to the 2nd part which is a bigger competition this weekend. They will be judged on their photo shoot (portfolio), talent and catwalk again. Anyhow, he made it to the 2nd part and it was for acting! HA! So now he has an indoor photo shoot this afternoon and then the competition this weekend. I don't know that many regular 4 yr olds have a "talent" but he just really wants to sing up on stage so I guess he will do that. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera last night but I definitely will this weekend. I'll post some pics from the photo shoot when I get them. It's been fun so far!Here he is today helping me show my new chair for photography....













1 comment:
Oh my gosh! He's gonna be famouse someday!! =) How fun! And I love the chair...what color is it?? Did you buy this one for keeps??? LOL!!
Post a Comment